Additional Fees

I have been a member of this bank for many years.If you have minor transactions and don't need ANY interactions with a bank, then this is a decent bank.

However if you are looking for a bank that you can build a relationship, have great customer service and assist you with your financial needs then DO NOT open an account here. I had a few accounts (personal and business) with them and numerous times received rude treatment. I finally got fed up with a customer service rep (Elaine) who for 2 days in a row refuse to help me. When asked to speak with a supervisor I received a name (Lisa) who turned out not be a supervisor.

I asked for contact information of upper management and was told "they would never give me higher ups contact information." Banks are supposed to be about their clients, customer service should be high on the list, but not for this bank, this was a ridiculously poor experience for me and especially when I was only trying to replace my debit card, couldn't imagine if I had a more difficult problem.

I will be closing my accounts and would suggest anyone looking for a banking partner to look elsewhere, there are too many choices out there to put up with poor customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bank midwest customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1. Bank Midwest needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bank midwest customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bank Midwest.

Had an Experience with Bank Midwest?

Comments